What is great about bob hairstyles is that they can be personalized according to your hair and your lifestyle. If you prefer the classic style and you want to try a bob hairstyle, then you will love a classic bob without bangs. If you prefer an eccentric bob hairstyle, an asymmetrical bob with bangs will quench your appetite for change, for some time. Here are some types of bob hairstyles:
- Straight bob hairstyles: This type of bob hairstyle is conservative, stylish and suits any face shape. How to hairstyle a bob haircut involves turning the ends of the hair inward. You can do this either by using a round brush or a flat iron. This straight bob hairstyle is easy to obtain and it’s a daytime or evening look.
- Short bob hairstyles: It is very popular and more women are opting for this type of bob hairstyle. It is ideal for women with thin hair, because it gives the hair a more thick aspect.
- Blunt bob hairstyles: The blunt bob haircut it’s an A-line bob and it’s a very fashionable bob hairstyle. It is ideal for many face shapes and can be worn both day and night.
- Flippy bob hairstyles: This hairstyle involves turning the hair tips outwards (but not in a uniform shape) so that, in the end, the hair looks slightly disheveled. This way of hairstyling is also very interesting if the tips are slightly curled. You will enjoy this chic look, which fits both day and night.
- Wavy bob hairstyles: A curly or wavy bob hairstyle is very feminine and attractive if you have natural curly hair. If not, you need a curly hair mousse and a diffuser. Apply mousse to the wet hair and then dry it with the diffuser. Finally you can use the curling iron to adjust the curls. Also, a wavy bob hairstyle will look amazing if made with layered bangs. It you have a natural curly hair and a bob haircut you can also opt for straightening the hair.
Finally, the bob hairstyles, although has a simple form, has unlimited types of hairstyles that are placed among the most popular and attractive styles in the world. So, you don’t have to worry about bob prom hairstyles going out of style. But before choosing a bob prom hairstyle, it is very important to make sure that the bob haircut suits your face shape.